Australian Nurses' Dictionary, 7th Edition
Now in its seventh edition, Australian Nurses’ Dictionary continues to be the definitive pocket- sized dictionary specific to Australia and New Zealand.
In addition to containing numerous everyday nursing terms, Australian Nurses’ Dictionary 7e includes terms relating to specialist areas, such as health informatics, midwifery, education, research, ethics and complementary therapies.
Featuring comprehensive nursing definitions, guidelines, terminology, policies and procedures, the new edition provides a quick reference for students and nurses in the clinical environment.
- Over 5500 terms and definitions
- 12 appendices relevant to the professional practice
- An expanded full-colour abridged atlas of human anatomy for an on-the-go reference to the anatomy of body systems
- Over 250 new words and sub-entries
- An eBook included in all print purchases