Braunwald's Heart Disease Review and Assessment, 11th Edition
With more than 700 review questions derived from and keyed to the newly revised 11th Edition of Braunwald's Heart Disease, Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment, 11th Edition, is the perfect review tool for fellows, residents, and practitioners to prepare for board exams in cardiovascular medicine. Noted Harvard educator Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, with assistance from faculty and fellows at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, provides a thorough, clear, and concise overview of the entire field, helping ensure your mastery of all key aspects of today’s cardiology. This title is a one-stop resource for complete, authoritative coverage of the most important concepts in cardiovascular medicine – ideal for self-assessment, individualized study, and clinical practice.
- Uses a completely reorganized format throughout, matching the reorganization of Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 11th Edition.
- Provides new coverage of biomarkers and their use in precision medicine, cardio-oncology, sleep disordered breathing and CVD, the latest hypertension guidelines, reversal agents for the novel oral anticoagulants, and diabetes medications with recently proven cardiovascular benefits.
- Covers current topics such as cardiovascular genetics, innovative heart failure medications and devices, non-culprit percutaneous coronary intervention, selection of antithrombotic drugs, transcatheter valve procedures, and use of left atrial appendage exclusion procedures in atrial fibrillation.
- Features detailed answers that comprise "mini-reviews" of the material, and cross references to the main text that make it easy to find definitive explanations for any question.
- Contains full-color images and illustrations throughout, and numerous case studies that enhance your study and improve retention of complex material.
- Identifies answers with color-coded tabs, making it easier to navigate between questions and answers.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.