Buck's Coding Exam Review 2021, 1st Edition
Prepare to succeed on your coding certification exam with Buck’s Coding Exam Review 2021: The Physician and Facility Certification Step! This extensive exam review provides complete coverage of all topics included on the physician and facility coding certification exams — including anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each body system; reimbursement issues; CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM/PCS coding; and more. Six full practice exams (with answers and rationales) simulate the testing experience and provide enough practice to reassure even the most insecure exam-taker. It’s the only coding exam review you need!
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content features the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
- NEW! Full coverage and exam prep for facility coding in addition to physician coding
- UNIQUE! Six full practice exams on Evolve simulate the experience of taking actual coding certification exams, allowing students to assess their strengths and weaknesses in order to develop a plan for focused study.
- Answers and rationales to questions on the practice exams let students check their work.
- Concise outline format helps students access key information quickly and study more efficiently.
- Extra instructor-led quizzes provide 600 questions to utilize for additional assessment.
- Mobile-optimized quick quizzes offer on-the-go practice with more than 350 medical terminology, pathophysiology, CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM questions.
- "Real-life" coding reports (cleared of any confidential information) simulate the reports that students will encounter on the job and help them apply key coding principles to actual cases.
- Test-taking tips in the Success Strategies section guide students step-by-step through the entire exam process.