Chronic Wounds - Englische Ausgabe, 1st Edition
This book offers healthcare professionals practically everything they need to know about treating chronic wounds. It focuses on what is really important in practice, giving up-to-date clinical evidence for each case. Numerous colour photos and illustrations show representative cases from daily clinical practice and ensure optimum clarity.
The well-known publishers and authors from Initiative Chronic Wounds (ICW) share their expert knowledge and show the reader what to look out for.
Included in the contents:
The basics and pathophysiology of wound-healing
- Wounds in diabetes, CVI, PAOD, pressure sores, burns, etc.
- Factors which inhibit wound-healing
- Factors which support wound-healing
- Pain therapy
- Prophylactic measures and relapse prevention
- Living with the wound
- Management and documentation of wounds