Darby’s Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 9th Edition
The most comprehensive dental hygiene review book available, Darby’s Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 9th Edition offers an all-inclusive review to help you pass the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE) on the first try. Written by a team of expert editors and authors, this affordable, all-in-one review tool includes a wealth of chapter review questions, case studies, outline-style review of all exam topics, and four computerized practice exams that simulate the NBDHE test-taking experience. It’s everything you need for NBDHE success!
New to this edition
- NEW! Review chapter content includes new information on alternative practice settings, infection control guidelines, pediatric care, risk assessment, dental hygiene diagnosis, the electronic health record (EHR), and more.
- REVISED! Four simulated NBDHE exams on the companion Evolve website feature completely updated information and provide authentic test-taking experience with study and exam modes, question rationales, mapping to NBDHE categories, and timer functionality.
- UPDATED! Chapter review questions have been revised to reflect the latest developments in dental hygiene practice and include answers and rationales.
- NEW! Updated art program features modern illustrations and updated clinical photos to accompany content review and case studies.
- Comprehensive coverage offers an all-inclusive review for the NBDHE and is supplemented with practice questions.
- Outline format visually organizes the content and presents information in summary style for easy review and study.
- Logical chapter organization covers the three main areas of the NBDHE — the scientific basis for dental hygiene practice, the provision of clinical dental hygiene services, and community health and research principles.
- Case presentations throughout help you prepare for Component B of the board examination.
- Expert editor and chapter authors are leading educators, researchers, and practitioners in their specific areas who have an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to succeed on the NBDHE.