Infectious Disease and Pharmacology, 1st Edition
Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Infectious Disease and Pharmacology, an all-new volume in the series.
- Thorough, up-to-date content on the epidemiology, clinical manifestations, treatment, and outcomes for neonatal-perinatal infections, including necrotizing enterocolitis, neonatal HSV, and congenital Zika virus infection.
- The latest information on dosing of antibiotics, antivirals, and antifungals.
- Current coverage of therapies for neonatal gastroesophageal reflux, seizures, neuroprotection, and neonatal abstinence syndrome, as well as pharmacokinetic and pharmacogenetic considerations in neonatal care.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
Gastroenterology and NutritionHematology, Immunology and GeneticsHemodynamics and CardiologyInfectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume!Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte PhysiologyNeurologyThe Newborn Lung