Law and Ethics for Health Practitioners, 1st Edition
Law and Ethics for Health Practitioners will appeal to undergraduate nursing and allied health students seeking to understand and comply with the legal, ethical and regulatory requirements of their profession.
The text addresses law and ethics across eight health science disciplines, presenting discipline-specific scenarios to support students in their clinical decision making.
- Introduces the fundamental concepts and frameworks of Australia’s legal and health systems with clear examples
- Discusses essential healthcare issues, including advance care planning, child and elder abuse and professional registration
- Focuses on models of ethical decision making
- Outlines professional codes of practice and guidelines to help meet professional regulatory requirements
- Encourages reflection on clinical practice through review questions and activities
- Includes an eBook with all print purchases
Additional resources on Evolve
eBook on VitalSource
Student and instructor resources
- Multiple choice questions
- Image Library