Oral Pathology, 2nd Edition
Woo’s Oral Pathology the first comprehensive, richly illustrated atlas of oral pathology that provides the full histologic range of presentation of mucosal disease. Board certified in both oral pathology and oral medicine, Dr. Sook-Bin Woo draws on her extensive clinical experience to help you achieve diagnostic certainty. Each condition is illustrated with clinical photographs and high-quality photomicrographs, while a management section for all entities provides further guidance. Oral Pathology provides all the knowledge you need to accurately identify even the most challenging lesions.
New to this edition
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, virtual microscope slides, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Approximately 50 virtual microscope slides allow users to see slides of entire cases presented in the book.
- Includes a new chapter on lymphoid malignancies.
- Features new coverage of paracoccidioidomycosis and blastomycosis.
- Includes pathology of lesions, clinical photographs, high-quality photomicrographs, and brief discussions of clinical management.
- High-quality clinical photographs and photomicrographs capture the characteristic presentation of all types of neoplastic, dysplastic, and benign mucosal disease.
- Brief descriptions of clinical management for each disease entity help you understand the implications of your diagnoses.