Principles of Neurological Surgery, 4th Edition
Perfect for anyone considering or training in this challenging specialty, Principles of Neurological Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. Richard G. Ellenbogen, Laligam N. Sekhar, and Neil Kitchen, provides a clear, superbly illustrated introduction to all aspects of neurosurgery–from general principles to specific techniques. Thorough updates from leading authors ensure that you’ll stay abreast of the latest advances in every area of neurosurgery, including pre- and post-operative patient care, neuroradiology, pediatric neurosurgery, neurovascular surgery, trauma surgery, spine surgery, oncology, pituitary adenomas, cranial base neurosurgery, image-guided neurosurgery, treatment of pain, epilepsy surgery, and much more.
New to this edition
- Features new and improved videos, more emphasis on anatomy and radiology, and new evidence and techniques, keeping you up to date with the latest advances in the field.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Offers comprehensive coverage without being encyclopedic – just the right amount of information for those in training or who need an introduction to the field.
- Provides a strong visual understanding of the essentials of neurosurgery with abundant high-quality illustrations, including imaging, pathology, clinical and operative photographs, surgical line drawings, diagrams, tables, and figures.
- Presents information in an easy-to-understand, well-written manner, helping you quickly grasp the principles and problems of today’s neurosurgery.