Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy Vol. 2 16th ed. English/Latin, 16th Edition
Sobotta - More than just an Atlas: Learn Understand and Test your Knowledge
Volume 2 of the Sobotta Atlas introduces students and professionals alike to the human body’s Internal Organs providing in-depth anatomical illustrations granting fascinating insights.
The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta - Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever. In 1 300 pages the atlas offers even more insights into the human body 500 new exam questions to help consolidate learning and support exam preparation as well as a guiding hand to medical students new to the subject.
Discover its new didactic backbone: the Sobotta Study Loop
- Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction where crucial information is highlighted
- Up-to-date Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter – in terms of anatomical structure and function
- Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practical application during rotation
- Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection - great practice for the dissection lab
- The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions
- Practice Exam Questions: Typical oral exam test cases enable the student to gain confidence through practicing options
Due to completely new anatomical illustrations focusing in-depth on Inner Organs Vol.2 provides insights to specialists e.g. Inner Medicine Gastroenterologist.
|Main Author||By Friedrich Paulsen and Jens Waschke|
|Illustrations||Approx. 473 illustrations (473 in full color)|
|Imprint||Urban & Fischer|
|Publication Date||3 Sep 2018|
|Stock Status||IN STOCK|