Study Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing, 2nd Edition
Coordinated chapter-by-chapter to the new second edition of Yoost and Crawford’s Fundamentals of Nursing, this engaging study tool encompasses a wealth of activities and features — like case study questions, study group challenges, self-review questions, and more — to keep your learning interactive, meaningful, and fun. For chapters that include skills, detailed and interactive skills checklists will be provided on the Fundamentals of Nursing Evolve website. Answers to all questions will be included in the back of the study guide to help you assess your learning.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content matches the updates in the new Fundamentals of Nursing, 2nd Edition.
- NEW! Open-ended self-review questions include activities and guidance to help you make your study group time productive and fun.
- NEW! Preliminary readings refer you back to the relevant chapter in the main text.
- Chapter review questions include multiple choice, matching, true-false, completion, image labelling, and more.
- Answers and detailed rationales are included at the end of the study guide.
- Skills performance checklists (located on the Evolve website in both interactive and printable formats) have been updated to match the latest versions of skills.