Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty, 1st Edition
- Offers in-depth operative and nonoperative coverage of partial knee replacement.
- Presents focused information in a quick and easy-to-read format of bulleted summaries and practical advice based on the authors’ experience.
- Covers key topics such as evolving technology, lateral compartment arthroplasty, UKA in the middle-aged patient, UKA in the octogenarian, and prosthetic design considerations.
- Features high-quality figures, radiographs, and photographs, as well as practical examples, tips, challenges, and recommendations throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.