Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children Australia and New Zealand Edition, 1st Edition
The first edition of Wong’s Nursing Care of Infants and Children adapted for Australia and New Zealand offers comprehensive coverage of all aspects of infant, child and adolescent health for student nurses.
With input from leading local expert paediatric clinicians and academics, the text covers child and adolescent anatomy and physiology, mental health, nursing care guidelines, critical thinking, family-centred care, rural and remote health, cultural, ethical and legal considerations, and common presenting conditions.
This trusted text is ideal for all students with an interest in paediatric nursing. It aligns with local professional standards, health policies, legal and ethical considerations and population data.
- Well-established, comprehensive text meeting students’ core learning needs
- Covers all aspects of infant, child and adolescent health through an assessment and management approach
- Nursing care guidelines and plans with step-by-step instructions to aid understanding
- Comprehensive Nursing Considerations throughout every chapter to assist with a range of nursing situations/environments
- Aligned to National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards
- Cultural tips and examples from Maori, First Nations People and migrant populations throughout to reflect Australian and New Zealand society
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Wong’s Nursing Care of Infants and Children Australia and New Zealand edition for Students included in all print purchases. Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to the core text, EAQ prepares students for tutorials, lectures and exams, with access to thousands of exam-style questions at their fingertipsA
- n eBook included in all print purchases
Additional resources on Evolve
- eBook on VitalSource
- Image collection
- Test Bank
- Answers to Case Studies
- Answers to Review Questions