Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children Australia and New Zealand Edition, 1st Edition
This new text has been adapted from the highly trusted Wong’s Nursing Care of Infants and Children to provide a reference for professional nurses working in paediatric and child and family health settings in Australia and New Zealand.
The content covers all aspects of infant, child and adolescent care, including anatomy and physiology, child and adolescent mental health, nursing care guidelines, critical thinking, family-centred care, rural and remote health, cultural and psychosocial considerations, common presenting conditions, and therapeutic management.
With input from leading local expert paediatric clinicians and academics, and carefully curated for practising paediatric nurses, and nurses newly entering paediatrics, the text aligns with local professional standards, health policies, legal and ethical considerations and population data.
- Well-established, comprehensive text that focuses on clinical relevance for professional nurses
- Covers all aspects of infant, child and adolescent health through an assessment and management approach
- Foundational information builds a solid knowledge base in paediatric nursing
- Written to help nurses develop a deeper understanding of the psychosocial needs of infants, children, adolescents and their families
- Case studies and research questions to build critical thinking skills
- Aligned to National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards
- User-friendly, accessible content suitable for practising paediatric nurses across a variety of clinical settings and geographic locations
- An eBook included in all print purchases