Workbook for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 10th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of radiographic positioning and anatomy with the Workbook for Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 10th Edition. This companion workbook offers learning opportunities to help you master and retain the information and skills found in Lampignano and Kendrick’s main text. The workbook’s wide variety of exercises includes situational questions, laboratory activities, self-evaluation tests, and image critique questions — the latter of which presents possible positioning and technical errors of an improperly positioned radiograph then ask what modifications need to be made to improve the image. It’s the perfect way to get practice producing and critiquing radiographs before you move into the clinical setting.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content matches revisions to the textbook to promote a seamless learning and review experience.
- NEW! Critique images included in workbook chapters to reinforce image evaluation skills and create a more seamless learning experience.
- NEW and UPDATED! Stronger focus on computed and digital radiography incorporates images from the newest equipment to prepare students for credentialing exams and clinical success.
- UPDATED! Incorporation of the latest ARRT competencies and ASRT curriculum guidelines prepare students for credentialing exams and clinical practice.
- Situational questions describe clinical scenarios that requires students to think critically and apply positioning concepts to specific clinical situations.
- Image critique questions describe an improperly positioned radiograph then ask what modifications need to be made to improve the image, preparing students to evaluate the quality of radiographs produced in the clinical setting.
- Self-tests at the end of chapters help assess learning with multiple choice, labeling, short answer, matching, and true/false questions. Answers are provided on the Evolve site.
- Wide variety of exercises include questions on anatomy, select pathology, positioning critique, and image evaluation.
- Answers at the end of the workbook provide immediate feedback.