Survey Methods for Medical and Health Professions Education, 1st Edition
- Provides a detailed and practical discussion of the steps in survey methodology, along with just enough theory to inform common decisions.
- Includes numerous real-world examples, both simple and complex, covering the wide range of problems researchers are likely to face.
- Addresses issues of survey fatigue and addresses the challenge of how to get "good data."
- Features "Voice of Experience" boxes—pearls based on authors’ actual experiences.
- Concludes each chapter with a checklist so readers can quickly ensure they have covered every necessary step of survey design and implementation.
- Contains a convenient glossary of terms.
- Offers guidance from expert international contributors in medical and health professions research.
- Summarizes the most current standards and understanding of survey research so that experienced and novice researchers alike can directly apply content to improve research rigor.