Applied Paramedic Law, Ethics and Professionalism, Second Edition, 2nd Edition
Applied Paramedic Law, Ethics and Professionalism brings together the legal and ethical principles relevant to paramedic profession in the Australian and New Zealand contexts. Written by Ruth Townsend and Morgan Luck, the text explores and explains the practical application of these principles through the use of case studies and paramedic-specific scenarios.
An indispensable guide for student paramedics, and those already in the profession, the text helps to develop an awareness of the legal and ethical principles that guide professional practice. By engaging with the text, readers develop an understanding of the implications of their decisions and actions in a range of situations, as well as an understanding of their professional responsibilities.
New to this edition
- Thoroughly revised content to reflect updated national standards for education and practice, the national Code of Conduct and guidelines set by the Paramedic Board of Australia
- New chapters on privacy, employment law and research
- An eBook included in all print purchases
- Additional case studies and short answer questions to support further learning
Additional resources on Evolve
eBook on VitalSource
Student and instructor resources
- Multiple choice questions
- Case studies
- Short answer questions
- Essay questions