Atlas of Interventional Pain Management, 5th Edition
An essential resource for pain medicine clinicians at all levels of practice and training, Atlas of Interventional Pain Management, 5th Edition, is a comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to delivering safe, accurate, and cost-effective relief for patients with acute and chronic pain. Dr. Steven D. Waldman walks you step by step through each procedure, incorporating all clinically appropriate imaging modalities to help you achieve the best possible outcomes for more than 160 nerve block procedures.
- Focuses on the how rather than the why of interventional pain procedures, offering an abundance of high-quality, full-color illustrations to demonstrate the best technique.
- Incorporates all clinically useful imaging modalities that increase needle placement precision, including significantly expanded content on office-based ultrasound guided techniques as well as fluoroscopy and computed tomography guided procedures.
- Keeps you up to date with 19 brand-new chapters, including Selective Maxillary Nerve Block: Suprazygomatic Approach, Brachial Plexus Block: Retroclavicular Approach, Erector Spinae Plane Block, Transversalis Fascia Plane Block, Adductor Canal Block, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation, Sacral Neuromodulation, and more.
- Provides Indications, Clinically Relevant Anatomy, Technique, Side Effects and Complications, and Clinical Pearls and updated CPT codes for each procedure.
- Clearly illustrates the anatomical targets for each procedure and the appropriate needle placement and trajectory used to reach each target.
- Includes access to procedural videos covering Cervical Translaminar Epidural Block, Cervical Paravertebral Medical Branch Block, Percutaneous Facet Fusion, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Block, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.