Braunwald's Heart Disease, Single Volume, 12th Edition
Current, comprehensive, and evidence-based Braunwald’s Heart Disease remains the most trusted reference in the field and the leading source of reliable cardiology information for practitioners and trainees worldwide. The fully updated 12th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with dependable, state-of-the-art coverage of new drugs, new guidelines, more powerful imaging modalities, and recent developments in precision medicine that continue to change and advance the practice of cardiovascular medicine. Written and edited by global experts in the field, this award-winning text is an unparalleled multimedia reference for every aspect of this complex and fast-changing area.
- Offers balanced, dependable content on rapidly changing clinical science, clinical and translational research, and evidence-based medicine.
- Includes 76 new contributing authors and 14 new chapters that cover Artificial intelligence in Cardiovascular Medicine; Wearables; Influenza, Pandemics, COVID-19, and Cardiovascular Disease; Tobacco and Nicotine Products in Cardiovascular Disease; Cardiac Amyloidosis; Impact of the Environment on Cardiovascular Health, and more.
- Features a new introductory chapter Cardiovascular Disease: Past, Present, and Future by Eugene Braunwald, MD, offering his unique, visionary approach to the field of cardiology. Dr. Braunwald also curates the extensive, bimonthly online updates that include "Hot Off the Press" (with links to Practice Update) and "Late-Breaking Clinical Trials".
- Provides cutting-edge coverage of key topics such as proteomics and metabolomics, TAVR, diabetocardiology, and cardio-oncology.
- Contains 1,850 high-quality illustrations, radiographic images, algorithms, and charts, and provides access to 215 videos called out with icons in the print version.
- Highlights the latest AHA, ACC, and ESC guidelines to clearly summarize diagnostic criteria and clinical implications.
- Provides tightly edited, focused content for quick, dependable reference. Flexible format options include either one or two volumes in print, as well as a searchable eBook with ongoing updates.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.