Campbell Walsh Wein Urology, 12th Edition
From the basic science underpinnings to the most recent developments in medical and surgical care Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology offers a depth and breadth of coverage you won’t find in any other urology reference. Now in three manageable volumes the revised 12th Edition is a must-have text for students residents and seasoned practitioners with authoritative up-to-date content in an intuitively organized easy-to-read format featuring key points quick-reference tables and handy algorithms throughout.
- Features shorter, more practical chapters that help you find key information quickly.
- Includes new chapters on Urinary Tract Imaging: Basic Principles of Nuclear Medicine · Ethics and Informed Consent · Incisions and Access · Complications of Urologic Surgery · Urologic Considerations in Pregnancy · Intraoperative Consultation · Special Urologic Considerations in Transgender Individuals · and more.
- Covers hot topics such as minimally invasive and robotic surgery; advancements in urologic oncology, including innovative therapeutics for personalized medicine; new approaches to male infertility; technological advances for the treatment of stones; and advances in imaging modalities.
- Incorporates current AUA/EAU guidelines in each chapter as appropriate
- Updates all chapters with new content, new advances, and current references and best practices. Extensively updated chapters include Urological Immunotherapy, Minimally Invasive Urinary Diversion, and Updated Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer.
- Features more than 175 video clips, including all-new videos on perineal ultrasound, abdominoplasty in prune belly syndrome, partial penectomy, low dose rate brachytherapy, and many more.
- Written and edited by key opinion leaders, reflecting essential changes and controversies in the field.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Main Author||Edited by Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, Louis R. Kavoussi, MD,MBA, Roger R. Dmochowski, MD,FACS and Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Illustrations||Approx. 2750 illustrations (2000 in full color)|
|Publication Date||16 Apr 2020|
|Stock Status||IN STOCK|