Cellular Physiology and Neurophysiology, 3rd Edition
Gain a foundational understanding of complex physiology concepts with this thoroughly revised text. Cellular Physiology and Neurophysiology, a volume in the Mosby Physiology Series, explains the fundamentals of these multi-faceted areas in a clear and concise manner. It helps bridge the gap between basic biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, and neuroscience, and organ and systems physiology, providing the rich, clinically oriented coverage needed to master the latest concepts in neuroscience and how cells function in health and disease.
- Helps you easily master the material in a systems-based curriculum with learning objectives, Clinical Concept boxes, highlighted key words and concepts, chapter summaries, self-study questions, and a comprehensive exam.
- Focuses on clinical implications with frequent examples from systems physiology, pharmacology, and pathophysiology.
- Provides a solid depiction of transport processes?an integral topic often treated superficially in other cell biology texts.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Complete the Mosby Physiology Series! Systems-based and portable, these titles are ideal for integrated programs.
- White, Harrison, & Mehlmann: Endocrine and Reproductive Physiology
- Johnson: Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Koeppen & Stanton: Renal Physiology
- Cloutier: Respiratory Physiology
- Pappano & Weir: Cardiovascular Physiology
- Hudnall: Hematology: A Pathophysiologic Approach