Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing, 11th Edition
New to this edition
- NEW! A Clinical Judgment and the Nursing Process chapter is added to this edition.
- Basic facts and figures, standard values, care guidelines and more provide the background frequently needed in a reference for clinical practice.
- At-a-glance content is provided in outline, list, and tabular formats for easy lookup and review.
- Detailed information on medications helps to prevent medication errors and ensure safe practice, with topics including dosage calculations, compatibilities, conversions, and administration.
- Vital Signs chapter contains everything you need to know to quickly and accurately obtain vital signs.
- Physical Assessment chapter provides a systematic and thorough approach to health assessment.
- Interprofessional Collaboration and Delegation chapter explains the role of the nurse within the larger healthcare team.
- Pressure injury information includes prevention and care guidelines.
- Medical, Nursing, and Health Professions Terminology chapter acts as a quick medical terminology refresher and helps you understand clinical terms as they are encountered.
- Concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.