Operative Techniques: Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2nd Edition
This is a title in the Operative Techniques series. Please visit www.operativetechniques.com for more information.
New to this edition
- Covers more than 25 new procedures, including Revision Hallux Valgus Surgery, Arthroscopic Fusion of the Great Toe, and Peroneal Tendinopathy with Allograft.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides expert coverage of total ankle arthroplasty, revision surgery, and post-operative care and expected outcomes.
- Focuses on quick access to essential information, using an up-to-date, clean layout; a bulleted, highly templated format; and large, full-color intraoperative photos and illustrations.
- Presents essential information often overlooked in other procedural guides, such as positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
Discusses pearls and pitfalls with an emphasis on optimizing outcomes to refine your technique and learn the experts’ approach to getting the best results.