Pediatric Imaging: Case Review Series, 3rd Edition
Pediatric Imaging: Case Review is a quick review of common or rare but classic pediatric cases that tests your knowledge of pediatric imaging. Featuring updated pediatric body and pediatric neuro-imaging cases from fetus to young adolescents, this case review book includes over 300 images and 600 all-new multiple-choice questions, providing residents and radiologists with a current review of key pediatric imaging information.
New to this edition
- Features completely updated cases throughout -- including new cases on congenital heart disease -- and over 300 new images.
- Expanded cases include advanced and state-of-the art imaging modalities (i.e.fetal MRI and CTA/MRA of the heart).
- Provides expanded coverage of radiation dose reduction, in addition to new patient management, physics, quality and safety, and non-interpretive skills content.
- 600 all-new multiple-choice questions are designed to mimic the format of core board and certification exams.
- Incorporates up-to-date disease classification systems (e.g. ISSVA 2014 of vascular anomalies).
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Images and descriptions address most common/classic, as well as several rare but critical entities of pediatric radiology in a single source.
- Distinguish between common and rare diagnoses with case studies organized into ''Opening Round,'' ''Fair Game,'' and ''Challenge'' sections that present varying levels of difficulty and occurrences.