Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment in LPN/LVN Nursing, 1st Edition
Build the skills needed to apply prioritization, delegation, and assignment concepts to nursing practice! Providing a solid foundation in coordinated care, Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment in LPN/LVN Nursing uses practical exercises to prepare you for the Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) examination and to boost your job readiness. It helps you develop clinical judgment skills by guiding you through patient care scenarios progressing from common to complex. NGN-style questions are included in the book, and the Evolve website allows you to answer all of the book’s questions in interactive Study or Exam mode. Written by a team of noted educators led by Linda A. LaCharity, this text helps LPNs and LVNs apply decision-making concepts in many different settings.
- UNIQUE! Three-part organization first establishes foundational knowledge and then provides exercises with health scenarios of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills.
- Evidence-based guidelines and treatment protocols reflect the latest research studies and best practices.
- Variety of question types and case studies prepare you for the Next-Generation NCLEX-PN® exam’s new question formats and new focus on critical thinking.
- Practice quizzes on the Evolve website include all of the book’s questions and allow you to create a virtually unlimited number of practice sessions or tests in Study Mode or Exam Mode.
- Focus on coordinated care addresses the NCLEX-PN’s heavy emphasis on prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment.