Self-Assessment in Dermatology, 1st Edition
Test your dermatology knowledge and prepare to ace your exams with Self-Assessment in Dermatology: Questions and Answers. This all-new review resource follows the American Board of Dermatology exam blueprint, providing authoritative, up-to-date information on every aspect of the field. Seven practice tests have been carefully tailored for effective exam review by Yale authors who have had recent experience and success with the exam.
- Tests your knowledge with 560 questions and answers, both in print and online.
- All questions correspond to the blueprint of the ABD primary certification exam.
- Covers all topics you can expect to see on the boards, including general dermatology, pediatric dermatology, surgery/cosmetics, pathology, and science/research.
- Provides focused explanations for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Includes single best answer questions, case vignettes, and follow-up questions.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.