Sobotta Anatomy Coloring Book ENGLISCH/LATEIN, 1st Edition
The Sobotta Coloring Book – for understanding and learning anatomy
The Sobotta Coloring Book offers another excellent way to study anatomy, perfectly suited to all those who are looking for an alternative to learning from textbooks.
Dealing with the most important subjects in anatomy, the texts and the simple drawings designed to be colored-in help to understand and revise the most important aspects of human anatomy.
This turns the book into something special: the pictures show the basic anatomical details and the accompanying texts explain the most important aspects of the structures. By actively interacting with the book through coloring-in, the content becomes deeply ingrained in the memory.
The Sobotta Coloring Book provides:
- basic anatomical details in over 100 sections, using pictures and text
- concise accompanying texts for each picture, highlighting important details
- clinical references, pointing out their practical relevance
- sketches of sectional planes and perspectives which help with orientation
- English - Latin Nomenclature