Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 5th Edition
- Offers streamlined, actionable content in a new single-volume format for quicker access at the point of care.
- Highlights the complete scope of imaging modalities including the latest in MDCT, MRI, diffusion weighted and perfusion imaging, ultrasound, PET/CT, PET/MR, plain radiographs, MRCP, angiography, barium studies, and CT and MR texture analysis of abdominal and pelvic malignancies.
- Features more than 1,100 state-of-the art-images, with many in full color.
- Discusses the imaging features of abdominal and pelvic malignancies that are key in an era of personalized medicine, as well as the relationship of abdominal and pelvic malignancies to cancer genomics and oncologic mutations that guide novel molecular, targeted and immunotherapies.
- Provides a diagnostic approach to incidentally discovered hepatic, pancreatic, and splenic lesions now commonly found on cross-sectional imaging.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.