The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Reproductive System, 2nd Edition
- Coming Soon -
The long-awaited update of The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations is now becoming a reality! Master artist-physician, Carlos Machado, and other top medical illustrators have teamed-up with medical experts to make the classic Netter "green books" a reliable effective current-day reference. The first three volumes to be released will be:
The Reproductive System
The Endocrine System
The Respiratory System
See www.NetterReference.com/greenbooks for more information.
Pre-order your copies today!
New to this edition
- Access today’s clinical knowledge on all aspects of the reproductive system—including sexual development and dysfunction, genetics, fertility medicine, prostate health, contraception, and treatable problems in pregnancy—conveyed through beautiful illustrations and vivid radiologic images.
- Benefit from the expertise of two world-class editors, Roger Smith, MD—a gynecologist—and Paul Turek, MD—a urologist and microsurgeon—both talented minds and clear thinkers in the field of reproductive biology and medicine.
- Connect the connection between basic and clinical sciences as only Netter can help you do through the visual integration of normal and pathologic structure and function in the reproductive tract.
- Learn and review the fundamental of reproductive medicine—with the classic Netter art, beautiful new and updated illustrations, and modern imaging.
- Apply the perspective of an experienced, international advisory board to many controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine.
- Master knowledge of the development, function, and pathology of the male and female reproductive tracts through elegant and informed side-by-side discussions of these systems.
- View the artistic mastery and beauty of Netter’s finest images, presented in one of the most complete and best organized series of illustrations of reproductive system in health and disease.
- Be inspired by the wondrously complex and highly-evolved human reproductive tract through integrated discussions of primary and subspecialty concepts in clinical care.
- Get a deep understanding of complex topics in reproductive medicine through the brilliant text-atlas format that Netter has brought to new and richly artistic heights.